Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Good day today. Better keep it up. I kinda broke my rule of only weighing myself on Friday and checked my weight this morning. I lost 2oz since Friday, so my normal-ish weekend of eating didn't set me back. Haazah!

I'm getting ridiculously anxious about my business school application. UGH I can't deal with waiting. I've started looking at apartments near the school, but I absolutely hate getting my hopes up and getting let down. 24 more days before the verdict. Just keep breathing and not eating.

Hope everything is well with all of you. Thanks for much for your comments, Sam! XO.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I hate that too, but unfortunately it's life.Just make up a plan B, that's how I managed it through those days when I was applying. It's stressful, and not too many realize how stressful if they haven't gone through it.

    Breath, focus and smile :)
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete