Monday, November 1, 2010

Almost fasted

Today I didn't eat anything until 9pm. Ran again and did the stair-stepper for a total of 520 calories. On a random note, saw Michelle Obama speak at a Democrats rally at Penn! YAY PENN! Well that at least kept me busy from 6:30 until 9pm. So I just ate Trader Joe's stuffed flounder with a lil olive oil for around 350 calories and now I'm eating a green apple w/ cinnamon for dessert. So probs gonna be 430 out of 500 calories for today. Question: is it better to not eat all day and then eat a little something at night? Or is it worse to eat late at night? Personally, I just feel if I eat something during the day when I'm not hungry, it will make me hungry and then I won't be able to stop. At least when I'm securely home for the night and able to freely look at thinspo and pro-ana blogs, I'm motivated not to stuff my face. But I do feel like I'm stalling my metabolism by not eating all day. We'll see how it goes. But I really wasn't distracted or too hungry all today. Can't wait to get home on Thursday and weight myself. I really hope I'm at most 150, or I'll be seriously discouraged and then probs binge until I'm 160 when I get back to school on Monday. Most think happy thoughts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment