Monday, November 1, 2010

:(

UGH!! Started out so good today! Ran and burned 517 calories and only had 100 calories of TR butternut squash soup and 70 calorie green apple. Then..."house dinner" happened. And I totally binged on Skyline chili pasta, beer bread, veggies, gazpacho quinoa mixture and chips, and slivers of apple and pumpkin pie. Everything was delicious and homemade, so I know I don't just binge on food I don't like. But I have a serious problem with overeating. If I had eaten regularly all day today, I still would have been able to eat everything I ate for dinner tonight. It's like I get so excited about food and anxious that if I don't eat it fast enough and as much as I can stomach, then it'll be gone forever. That's a SERIOUS problem. Like that's not ok. So I think this new eating lifestyle that I'm trying to embrace is not an ED, but rather will help me overcome this overeating problem, which I think is the real ED. So full right now and there's nothing I can do about it...

Oh and last night wasn't any better, b/c after coming home from the club by housemates and I attacked leftover veggie pad thai like it was our last meal. I just need to learn to savor food. Take a plate, get a portion of everything I want and eat it SLOWLY!! Ahh I really felt skinnier today too...Think I'm gonna get my scale this weekend when I go home. I have a scale at home some on Thursday night I'll be able to record my weight. 500 calories tomorrow, we've got to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment