Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fallen off

and slowly climbing back on. I'm not actually back at 140, but dangerously close. And guess what..I left my scale at home. I just got back today b/c my Mom had double knee replacement surgery on Tuesday and I wanted to stay home a bit longer to help my Dad around the house and make sure my Mom was ok. I've just been eating...haven't been to the gym in almost 2 weeks. Stopped taking my diet pills b/c they gave me heart palpitations. Have been crying and sitting in my bathtub a lot. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting, but there was just nothing to say. Everyday was the same, eating, sitting and eating some more, then sleeping for 10 hours each night.

My new goal is 129lbs by 2/6, Super Bowl Sunday! I can do this. It's funny how about 1 month ago I thought I was just so skinny at 140, now I feel like the fattest cow ever. I thought I could really get back on the bandwagon today, but going to dinner for a friend's birthday...then Jets/Pats game at the sports bar tomorrow, beer and bar food will def be involved. But I will be going to the gym tomorrow morning. Just gotta get back in it. You can't fall off the floor, and that's where I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment