Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Low Carb

I think this is the way I need to go. I really do eat too many carbs, even if the daily calories intake is low it's not helping to get rid of extra fat. I've found some insanely awesome and delicious low carb products online. Actually the distributor store is in a town 20mins from my house in Jersey so when I was home I got a bunch of stuff to take down to school with me. I got zero net carb cinnamon bread and hot dog rolls (made by Healthwise Bakery), and 2g net carb fiber crackers (by GG Scandinavian). I highly suggest the crackers to anyone who feels a bit constipated sometimes, since bowel movements slow down when there's not a lot going in. I also got a bunch of Pure Protein vanilla cream shakes from Costco. They're 160 cal with 30g protein, 1g fat and only 2g carbs and 1g sugar :D So basically my designated shelve in the fridge at my house in Philly is stocked with protein shakes, grapefruit, low cal Jello pudding cups, low cal butter spray, frozen no carb bread products, premade broccoli rabe, and lean turkey sausage. My pantry is full of fiber crackers. I made a sausage, broccoli rabe hoagie with the no carb hot dog roll today for lunch and it was delicious and filling! With this low carb thing I still hope to keep my calories below 800.

It's really amazing how fat I feel right now. There's just sooo much left on me and I hate it. This week should be free of distractions so I should lose about 3lbs at least. I need to go buy a new scale because I left it in Jersey :( but the weather's been so bad with all the rain and snow so I'm scared to drive anywhere. I just feel so horrible, but I'm in the library and surrounded by a dowdy, heavy chicks (not to be mean but they really aren't attractive) so I don't feel like killing myself at least.

Nothing new on the boys front. I really hate when I see friends that I haven't seen in awhile and they ask me about my relationship status. And I have to keep saying "No, nothing yet." It used to not bother me b/c I've never been on the hunt for a boyfriend, but now at 21 with no kiss I feel like something's wrong with me.

Sitting down my thighs look like sausages in my skinny jeans..fat greasy sausages. But they'll look like this soon.

UPDATE: 19g net carbs today..nice.

If I could look entirely like her I could die happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment