Monday, February 7, 2011

Leave of Absence

Failed you all again, and I'm really sorry. I just got home and felt hopeless. My stomach has been stretched beyond its limits. I also just had this big breakdown in front of my dad, godmother and godsister. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow with my dad to see if I can get some kind of pill or whatever. Something to cure anxiety, depression, apathy..and fatness would be great.

Well I'm not going to post until I'm 129lbs. I'm starting the Scarsdale Diet on Tuesday, which is like a lowcarb diet, but fruit is allowed. The plan is very structured and I think that's definitely what I need. Please don't think I'm abandoning this blog! I should be back in 2-3 weeks. I have ~11 pounds to lose. I'm not going to comment on your blogs because I'll feel like a hypocrite and outsider. I'm sorry I have to do this, but I feel like it's the best punishment for having let you all down so much. I will also continue to keep up my intake and exercise journal pages, for my own organizational needs.

I'll do whatever it takes to get back to you all as soon as I can.

xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Stay strong hun. We will be here when you get back xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so determined, darling, that there's not even a slight chance of you failing in whatever you set your mind to do. I'll miss you and your comments, but I'll be thinking of you. And definitely will be here when you come back.

    Good luck, and I really hope you feel better soon.

    Lots of love,
    Lu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so girlie, i gotta know, what do you do to burn so many calories???? And how long do you stay at the gym??

    ReplyDelete