Friday, February 4, 2011

AH!

OMG! What I'm I doing!? I need to stop this night-eating habit! I've eaten at least 500 extra calories for the past 3 nights after midnight! The worst part is that half of those calories are from other people's food. A bit of someone's cereal, 1 slice of someone's bread, a few of someone's Girl Scout cookies...wtf!? I'm a food thief! Holy shit I need to get it together! I want to be 136 tomorrow morning, then burn 1,000 calories, then have a really low carb intake for Friday and nearly nothing Saturday..if I can get past my parents. FUCK ME! This is all my fault! Such a dumb, fat idiot!

2 comments:

  1. lol, i love that last pic. such humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so hard on your self. It happens to me a lot, from starving all day. Early to bed helps, a large glass of water as well.
    It's our bodies fault, they are sending the message to our brain's "We are starving!" It can't be helped, you will do better.
    Stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete