Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Getting stronger, spring is in the air! Nothing like a smack in the face of motivation like seeing skinnies in their short shorts, strutting around campus. I did the lemonade fast yesterday. Unfortunately, I had lunch with my Chinese class today to celebrate our last day of class. I really don't think I ate a lot, but I'm gonna count it as 1,000 calories. Then after my last astronomy class I went to happy hour with my friend and got 2 small margaritas, probably a total of 500. Ahhh I really don't know how to count these things! Lunch was mostly meat and veggies, and the margaritas are liquids. I don't know. I'm just not going to eat for the rest of the day.

I'm weighing myself on Monday, so yea. Pray for the 120s. And simply no joke, I'm staying there this time. Just don't stress. Thanks for the lovely comments! Enjoy the weather! XO.


1 comment:

  1. those pics make me want it more than ever!! Summer is approching.... We can do it!!

    ReplyDelete