Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hot Child in the City

Well, not really. Princeton is def a suburb..a college suburb. But I am still a child. My parents and I had a little emotional moment over me moving out, even though I'm only 1 hour away from home. But ya know..only-child..blah blah blah.

Anyway, I experienced something new yesterday...a Colonic! I'm going back home occasionally to get more colonics at a place near home with my Dad. It's kinda like bonding.. It was great, and it wasn't for weightloss reasons. Really! I'm really blocked up in the colon area. Random crash diets, random binges, lack of fresh vegetables and veggies b/c I feel like they're unnecessary calories sometimes..I def brought this upon myself. But I'm fixing the problem and helping himself get to 120 in 1 MONTH!

15 pounds to go, 30 days! No stress, really...

I had a bit of trouble on the Vineyard with my parents. But today I ate well while still being around my parents all day. I had a fruit and flax seed shake for breakfast w/ a bit of greek yogurt. For lunch w/ my parents, I had a grilled veggie panini with pesto and goat cheese (ate only a bit of the bread). And for dinner, I had a raw veggie mix from Trader Joe's (Healthy 8-veggie mix SO GOOD and CRUNCHY) w/ 1 tbsp with light champagne dressing and 1 slice of sprouted grain whole wheat bread w/ 1/2 tbsp neufchatel cheese. Very good day for me. And no more Vineyard for the rest of the summer! Or Fall for that matter, I have a job now chicks! Adult life..ehhh!

Ok I'll keep you updated!! Enjoy life! XO.


1 comment:

  1. I thought you'd stopped posting so I haven't dropped by lately :P.

    Do you have an e-mail I can reach you at? Thanks so much for the welcome! :]

    Mine is colie77@ymail.com.

    ReplyDelete