Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Smile, lovelies!

HI GUYS! I'm very very sorry I've been absent for a bit more than a week. I HAVE NOT fallen off the wagon, I've just been preoccupied with other issues. I've been slaving over a hot stove feeding my parents healthy dinners and desserts (gotta take care of them, they're the only ones I've got), and dealing with a bit of bad news. My mom had her annual bread exam about 3 weeks ago and they found a very small cancerous dot in one of her breasts. Scary. So I've just been trying to keep them comfortable. She really really should be fine though. She's scheduling a surgery to get it taken out very soon, so thank god.

Also, I'm moving into my apartment in Princeton this Friday!! So we're packing!!! Yea I've been a bit busy with that but I'm very excited. Weight this morning was 134, so yea. Very slow and very steady, but we're moving. Everything, my weight loss, my motivation, my exercise, will pick up once I move and I'm on my own. And I'll be golden once I start work and have a schedule to adhere to. Most def won't make 125, but I haven't been binging or depressed these past few weeks, so I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

If you haven't noticed, I changed my url address to "happiness for cierra" from "pro-ana for cierra." I want to be skinny and I (as sick as this sounds) like restricting and over-exercising to get there. But still above all of that I want to be happy in my own skin and happy with myself. Being skinnier is half the battle, but being able to look at myself in the mirror and be ok with some other physical attributes is a great mood booster. My hair looks great today, my arms look toned, my smile's awesome, my nose is adorably cute! Something, anything that will make me happy, even if the scale says a number I'm not super happy about. I'm just so sick of making myself miserable. The weather's lovely ladies, let's be happy!

P.S. Welcome Colie! I hope to be more of an inspiration to you as I start hitting my goals. Best of luck to you and don't hesitate to hit me up for advice or such :)

No comments:

Post a Comment