Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oh my god I've been sick this wholeee week! No gym, suffering @ work...it was horrible. I'm finally going back to the gym tomorrow for my body pump class in the morning. I LOVE the classes at my gym. I'm starting boxing on Monday! I got pink gloves!!

Eating has been a lot better, but not great. For the past week or so, I've been have protein shakes for breakfast and they've really been curbing my appetite. I'll post the recipes in my Recipes tab. I made a pina colada shake that was insane! I also put greek yogurt in them, so I end up getting around 35g of protein per shake.

I've finally got a plan set up...at least for my weight loss goals. 1.5lbs a week. That's it!! If I lose at least 1.5lbs a week, I'll hit 120 by New Year. So easy. There is absolutely no excuse. I will finally be beautiful, confident, and hopefully happy. I pray. XO.

2 comments:

  1. ...gym! My worst nightmare! xD.
    Really? That's interesting! That's a lot of protein for a shake! Do share. :)
    1.5lbs a week is very doable!
    :) awee! Cute! I'll do it with you, since it sounds so very doable! That's like...*calculates* 13 weeks, so almost 20lbs in 13 weeks. Very doable! I'd be in the 130's by then. Something I'd love. :)

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting through the GRE! It sounds like you have a solid plan set ahead of you, so I wish you the best of luck. What is your body pump class like? I always find weight lifting classes to be great, since I have the tendency to just do cardio when left to my own devices.

    ReplyDelete