Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My body decided to gain 2oz this morning for no apparent reason. I did the same thing I was doing all last week, where I was losing about 1 lb a day. So back at 143.4 right now, even those I was 143.2 on Monday and hoping to at 142.x this morning. So I really don't feel optimistic about getting out of the 140s this week, especially since I'm going to a management bowling party tomorrow night and then happy hour on Thursday night. It's a weird week, I'm usually never social outside of work hours. The routine is: work, come home, grab a diet Dr. Pepper and lay on the futon while watching Intervention episodes on eating disorders on Netflix / watching cartoons / browsing weightloss blogs and thinspo. About 2-3 times a week, exercise is thrown into the mix. I don't talk to another living soul except my parents. This week I have to put on a happy face and be social...and hopefully not eat too much. I've really been very good when out and about. It seems like my body is just extra sensitive to a daily intake that's higher than 600 calories. It sucks! Well I went to Zumba tonight and I'm having some senna leaf tea, so I hope that gets me close to 141.x tomorrow. Ugh, why is this taking so long!?

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment