Sunday, April 1, 2012

Waiting

That's what I'll be doing for another month or so. I got waitlisted for business school. I guess that is an accomplishment, since it's one of the top business schools in the country and I've only been working for 7-8 months haha. Well we'll see. But I may be getting promoted to a supervisor position at work! And if that happens, then I would actually like to stay at work for another year before school.

On to weight issues: it was my Dad's bday on Friday, so we went out to dinner that night. I ate well, not an awful binge like I usually do. I was pretty good on Saturday too. Today I did my Sunday water fast (I'm gonna try to make that a new "thing") and I hope to be 143.x tomorrow. If I'm super good again during the week, I should hit 139 on Thursday. I'm making Thursday morning my weekly weight-in day instead of Friday, because we have a management happy hour on Thursday now that I want to go to. I need to make more friends at work, and I'll probably have a beer or two and grab a handful of nachos while I'm there. Bad, I know, but I don't want to restrict so much that I freak out again and gain my weight back. My goal is to be 120lbs by the end of May. I gots high hopes! Wishing everything's great with the rest of you awesome people :)

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment