Tuesday, November 9, 2010

150.2! (as of this morning)

WOW! I have no idea how that happened, but I'm happy about it! I am so damn close to the 40s I can taste it! Ah gosh that's just so exciting for me! I haven't been in the 140s since sophomore year of high school, at least that's when I weighed myself and saw the number on the scale. I got to around 145 using the South Beach Diet, but it was so arduous for me that I just thought of it as a diet, and ballooned right back to the 50s within a week. Sadness...but I've been sticking with this lifestyle of less than 1000 calories a day for 16 days now, well minus that weekend home. I've actually been feeling really good about how I'm re-relating myself to food and I love the feeling of a empty stomach. It's nice not to stuff myself, because that's what I was doing over the weekend and it just made me feel sick.

I feel like I'm on a role now! Tomorrow is my juice fast and I'll be having 1 cup of grapefruit juice diluted w/ sparkling water for breakfast and lunch (11am-2pm), a low sodium V8 when I get back home around 5pm, and orange juice w/ sparkling water for dinner around 8pm. Of course lots of water and tea in between when needed. I shouldn't be above 400 calories tomorrow. I know I can do this. I now have 17 days to until Thanksgiving and thus 17 days to lose 5.2lbs. TOTALLY DOABLE! I may change my goal to 143! We'll see how these weeks play out, but I'm positive about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment