Monday, November 8, 2010

New way to go

http://anaregzig.blogspot.com/2007_07_01_archive.html

Been checking out this older pro-ana blog, really inspiring. It's set me in a new direction to start juice fasting. I'd like to start alternating 1 juice fasting day w/ 1 700 calorie solid food day. I've noticed that I really don't consume caloric liquids, so on my food days I'm certain that all of those calories will be from solid foods: mostly fruit, veggie burgers and veggies w/ some curry sauce, also maybe some whole grains like brown rice or oatmeal. I think this new approach will help me to stay focused on my goals and not feel deprived at the same time. Also gotta get back in the gym!

As for today's intake: had green tea at 3pm and 1 snack pack at 5pm. Really craved something salty when I got home. So total of 180 calories today. Not going back downstairs tonight for fear of eating something. It's a really scary and helpless feeling...Also a little depressed about the dude, saw a pic of him on facebook w/ his hand around a blonde chic at a party over the weekend. Not necessarily a scandelous pic. I'm still just sore over how he just stopped texting me. I now I sound pathetic but I haven't been able to get over it in awhile, and there's no other prospects around to distract me from him.

Ok well I'm gonna do a food day tomorrow b/c I don't have any juice.
Breakfast: TR oatmeal (150)
Lunch: 1 snack pack (180)
Dinner: veggies and artichokes w/ curry sauce w/ 1 slice Ezekiel bread (190)
Dessert: green apple w/ cinnamon (80)

Gonna be pretty busy tomorrow w/ volunteering and homework so should be a good day :)

ALSO need to make my goal of 145lbs by Thanksgiving. Gonna weigh myself tomorrow morning (too scared to weigh myself after coming back from my weekend of feasting at home) and then see how many pounds I have to lose w/ the days I have left. Hopefully my weight is no higher than 155lbs...

No comments:

Post a Comment