Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just bad..

Weekends are the WORST!! Friday was a good day b/c I locked myself in my room. On Saturday I ate 890 calories of shit (100 cal peanut binge, 350 veggie burger sandwich, 120 honey wheat pretzels, 250 soft pretzel, 70 rice pudding). Then drank nearly a whole bottle of white bottle whilst out partying with my frat and then a slice of veggie pizza (probs 200 calories). So probably 1, 200 calories on Saturday in total.
My party ended around 3:30am but I wasn't tired so I went to help out my electric car team with my bodywork. So worked there until 7am. We stopped at Dunkin Donuts and my fat ass got a egg and cheese croissant (480 fucking calories). Went home, hated myself so decided to go to the gym at 8am and burned 1,000 calories. That's a new high! But horrible eating ensues. Today, I met a friend and her parents at a sports bar to watch the Jets game, STUFFED myself with nachos, wings, potato skins and beer. I'm a little surprised I'm still able to put that much food in my stomach, I thought the restricting would have shrunk it a lot. That Sunday binge alone was probs more than 1,000 calories. Gonna go to the gym tomorrow morning around 8am before my classes. Soo damn disappointed in myself tho. Not gonna weigh myself until this coming Friday, where I MUST be 145lbs. Only having water and rice pudding for the rest of the night. Liquid fast tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment