Monday, November 15, 2010

Liquids in, Fat out


Started a liquids day, 1 cup of vanilla Silk Light this morning for breakfast (70 calories). Have 135 calories worth of grapefruit juice and club soda for the rest of my hours of classes, until 5pm. It's 2pm now and I'm just thinking about food. Avoided snacks of turkish delight and krispy kreme donuts so far. This sucks. And I know I haven't weighed myself yet but I feel like about back to 150 today. Skinny jeans were a bit harder to button than last week. I also feel like I'm not making enough progress fast enough. I know this is a progress but I feel like it's been about 3 weeks and I don't look like I've lost a lot of weight. And my housemates want to have another house dinner tonight. I'm just gonna be in my room watching football. And if I do get the urge to eat, I'm gonna go to my room and weigh myself...that should stop me. I now have 10 days to lose possibly 10 pounds. I've decided that I want to be 140 by Thanksgiving. I know I keep changing that goal, bug I feel like I'll need all the leeway I can get before Thanksgiving b/c I may gain 5 pounds over that weekend. Also didn't go to the gym this morning. Definitely slept enough but was kinda sore from yesterday. Gonna go today at 5:30pm and hope to burn 700 calories on the treadmill and stair stepper. Seriously need to get back in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment