Saturday, November 27, 2010

oh boy..

Alright...it was bad. Better than I used to be, but still very bad. I had 2 plates of food, when I only wanted to have 1. They were smaller sized plates, but still. Had a lot of water tho in between bites and plates. But I've just been eating like every 2 hours here at home. My dad and I love to watch football and basketball in the TV room, which involves sitting on our butts for hours and snacking endlessly. Great for bonding, horrible for my weight loss goals. We're going to the gym tomorrow (Saturday) morning though and I WILL burn 1,000 calories there. Plan to erg (rowing machine) for 15 minutes, run at 6.0 for 15 minutes, climb stairs for 15 minutes, and bike for 15 minutes. Repeat as needed. Also may do weights w/ dad. Though I ate A LOT today, I drank 4 cups of senna leaf tea which is a laxative tea. Def got me going, so got some of that food out of me.
My parents think I'm too small...seriously?! They hate the fact that I'm trying to lose weight, but that's a little too bad. Btw I'm of black American heritage, so my parents think it's good to have some meat on your bones. But I just don't see it that way, I want to be a lot smaller. There will be some eating tomorrow, but I'm really going to try to eat a lot less. I want to be 139 on Tuesday! Oh I've also continued taking those diet pills so that should help. Btw, I was 144.8 Thursday morning, after I got my period the night before and I only ate 450 calories that day. Periods are such bitches! Obviously that is that a true reflection of my real weight...
I also want to say hi and thank you to AmaDraque! I appreciated your comment. And yes I know that my avatar mean "beautiful", Chinese is actually my minor at college! I am beautiful inside, and with this new lifestyle I hope that that beautiful will shine through to the outside. Well goodnight! Gotta wake up for the gym tomorrow. Dream of skinnyness...

No comments:

Post a Comment