Thursday, December 2, 2010

12/1 update

God damn it! I was at 1 campus library from 8 to 12, then moved to another b/c it closes at midnight. And I just got myself a Fuze Slenderize (10 cal per bottle) and a pretzel/Sabra hummus pack. I was in line to pay and I looked at the hummus pack and say "120 calories", and thought that I was making a good choice. HELLS NO! The pretzel part of the pack is 120 calories, the hummus part is 250 calories! Together that's 370! Omg hell no that is not ok! So I was walking back to my desk when I realized this. I sat down and had about 1/4 of the hummus part and then promptly threw it out...i hate wasting food, and that hummus was so delicious, but I just couldn't eat that knowing that I didn't exercise today. I also ate the pretzel part, so I'm saying 182.5 calories for that (b/c 250/4 = 62.5+120=182.5). And then plus the Fuze drink. So a 192.5 midnight snack. Seriously FML. And I'm not even close to finishing this assignment and it's due at 10:30am. Sleep is not an option. FOOD is not an option. So not a very good start to December :( I'll try harder tomorrow..
OH and I say that boy I have a crush on but who's been ignoring me in the 1st library..why do I still look so f-ing fat and I can't even eat an adequate amount of food?! Well he didn't see me, at least I don't think so. I was dressed nicely though, so if he did I wasn't too hideous. Ah this day just sucks..

No comments:

Post a Comment