Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Keep on Truckin'

135.2! WHOO! Ok now I've got 3 days to lose 2.2lbs. DOABLE!! Just need to keep exercising! Today I ran 3mi and then came back home and decided to shovel more snow for 2 hours...2 HOURS!!! I didn't even realize how long I was going for. My parents weren't home when I got back from the gym and I just saw that the part of the driveway where I park my car wasn't shoveled well at all. So I moved a bunch of snow, also tried to get as much of the matted down, icy snow up. Lots of work, great abs and arms exercise, b/c of the twisting movement you do when you turn to put the snow down. So I checked fitclick.com to see how many calories I burned shoveling...746! WHAAT?! Crazy insane...but exciting! I'm gonna count it as 700, just b/c. And then add the 346 from running. I weighed myself after doing after all this and I hadn't eaten and drank 4 cups of water. Only ate a bit less than 800 calories today, so negative intake!
When I look at myself in the mirror tho I don't really look that skinny. All of my family friends at the houses I went to during Christmas Eve and Day thought I couldn't possibly lose for weight. HA they'll see...so pumped to be 120lb soon. Hopefully I look good to myself then. If not..time to get back to the grind. I still can't believe I'm losing weight at home..and during the holidays! So proud of myself..but I've gotta stay strong and keep it up. Back to the gym tomorrow morning! Off to read blogs now then sleepytime. Btw I got a Pillow Pet for Christmas and I love it! It's a Panda! Ok random sorry...toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment