Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tight

Jeans feel a bit tight right now and I don't know why...did go a bit over today:
B: 1/2 Asian pear (40) at 10am
S: 1/2 skinny cinnamon dolce latte (45) + bag of PopChips (100) at 1pm
L: 1 bag of PopChips (100) at 4pm
S: Nature Valley Oats and Honey granola bar (190) at 5pm
D: 1 bag of popcorn (240) at 7pm
S: 10 pieces of Trident Layers gum thruout the day (40)
S; Random munching on cereal at house (100) at midnight  *FUCK*
Total: 855 calories, burned 0
Ugh, it's really hard to restrict when I'm just sitting in a library or bookstore cafe trying to study. So I munched a bit. REALLY pissed that I ate after 8pm, but I'm just up so late studying, wait NO, there is no excuse! Sipping Senna leaf tea now, really hoping for a bowel movement tomorrow morning to get all of this shit out of me. 140.4 this morning. Pray to be in the 30s tomorrow, but I've kinda screwed myself. Good news is I drank 2 liters of water today. Hazzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment