Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Structure

Hey all!

Successfully fasted yesterday, and I'm gonna make that a Monday tradition (well at least for this semester because my schedule allows for it). If you look to the right, I've added some daily intake goals for the month. I know January's almost over but I'll probably move them over to February too. Still trying to keep low carb in the back of my mind too.

Thanks to B for her advise and support! From what you said about liquid fasting being an easy lead into regular fasting, I decided to have a liquid fast day on Sunday before my fast day on Monday. I literally just came up with these rules to add more structure to my restricting, so for today I'm just doing a 700 cal limit. I can't believe I'm up to 540 already! Gross..don't feel much skinnier today either. I miss the reassurance of my scale.

Toodles buddies :)

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your fast your schedule seems like a good managable one, you can do this stay strong

    ReplyDelete