Tuesday, January 3, 2012

On the right track

Today was ok. I started the day with 1/2 a grapefruit for breakfast, 1 pear for morning snack, 3-4 cups of homemade beef broth and 1/2 a grapefruit for lunch. Late afternoon is when it got a lil hairy...I didn't even want any chocolate, but it was hitting there. I had 5 mini reese's bites. Ahhh it's ok. I'm not going to be depressed anymore. Shit happens. It's all about what you do to get over it. So I came back home and had my oatmeal and some air-popped popcorn (I wanted something crunchy). Also lots of water! I need to get back into the swing of exercise. I want to say I will go in the morning (wake up at 6:30), but I can't promise it. I'm always so ready to go right before bed. I have my bag ready so that I can change at the gym and everything. Then the alarm goes off and I just want to die. I say to myself, "eh I'll just eat 500 calories less instead of burn off 500 calories." It's so hard. But I even have my spin bike here at the apartment and I haven't touch that in like 2 months. It's just sitting there. I'm awful.

Anywho, Adeline you are TOTALLY invited to join me. Having a buddy will really make me be committed to update you all more often, no matter what! Sam, yes I know I should take it slow. I actually really love grapefruit and oatmeal, though, haha! I will be adding more foods, like all fruits and veggies, and air-popped popcorn. I think I should keep the food range small for the first 1-2 weeks. I really need to cleanse the crap out of my body. Most important is to avoid dairy and wheat, still trying to focus the Genotype diet.

So I'm going to stick to the same food schedule tomorrow, but I think I'll have a serving of oatmeal with lunch so I don't feel any temptation during the tail-end of work.

We got this ladies! XO.

P.S. I just sent in one of my MBA applications tonight! *sigh of relief*

2 comments:

  1. <3 awesome job, beautiful! :) seems like you've got it under control. :')
    you'll get there in NO TIME! <3
    carry on, lovely.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete